I was only trying to clean it, I sware! Then the little magnetic pieces fell ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

I murdered my trackball

Advertisement

I was only trying to clean it, I sware! Then the little magnetic pieces fell all over the floor and had to be found, but that was eventually acomplished. Then I didn't know how to line up the plastic pieces properly, but I figured it out as well... A metal thing that had four arms growing out of it broke, but I sort of made it work. Then I put it all back together... except for that metal circle that wouldn't fit anymore, I just sort of threw it out because I couldn't get it to go back in. Up works, down works, left works... but something is missing here... oh, there's no right... but it is beginning to work too. I did get a ton of lint out and clean all the copper stuff but overall I don't think it was worth it to try to clean my trackball under the influence. TRACKBALL CLEANING SHOULD ONLY BE DONE SOBER AND EVEN THEN IT IS STILL AT YOUR OWN RISK! That should be written in tiny letters on every blackberry trackball so then if I would have just pulled out a magnifying glass and read it I would have known. BTW, there needs to be a crazy man emoticon!
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09

Re: I murdered my trackball

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-810083...ll-p-1857.html

if you still having problems getting it to work and/or destroyed it, you can always get a nice replacement.

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

MURDER!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

you're the same reason McDonalds has to print CAUTION: BEVERAGES MAY BE HOT!!! on coffee cups
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

I think I will buy a new one...
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Quote Originally Posted by guyheavensent
    http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-810083...ll-p-1857.html

if you still having problems getting it to work and/or destroyed it, you can always get a nice replacement.

Nice post give this person green trust points good to know theres parts i can order if i needed too and they show a video tha;nks again

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

you can also go into the blackberry shop here in the stacks...rifle through and you'll find what you need.

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/

HEY MANG no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25871AF3

Quote Originally Posted by NerdWeez
    I think I will buy a new one...
    Just call and tell them that you're having issues with the handheld volume ( on going issue) and just dont tell them about the broken trackball. Superglue your track ball to the best of your ability when you send it back.
    MYSPACE.COM/ROOTMEANSQUARE

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I've also seen trackballs on ebay.