Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The BB website calls the Pearl "the perfect combination of brains and beauty". I think ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Re: i like my pearl, the 8800 looks like a bully

Advertisement

The BB website calls the Pearl "the perfect combination of brains and beauty". I think that says it all...

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

The 8800 looks like the Q I just got rid of when I left Verizon. I have had treo's, sk2, sk3's, Q the 8100 is the first BB I have ever had and I fricken love it. I am a phone whore. But I think I might marry my pearl.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemypearl
    personally, i think that the t-mo pearl looks more stylish than the cingular, but thats just my opinion....
    I agree with this opinion. The black T-Mo Pearl (my Pearl) also looks better than the white T-Mo Pearl. I would like to at least hold an 8800 in a store to see if it feels any different than the Pearl but I don't think I'd buy it. They are both nice looking phones but I need the compact form factor of the Pearl as I can't carry it on a belt.

Also, after having 5 7100 series BB's previously, I'm kinda used to the SureType feature of the smaller BB's LOL

mikemcelroy no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the 8800 is nice but not stylish. The black pearl jus feels sexy in your hand

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

You all already said what I was going to say!! The pearl is the perfect bb for me!! I'm still able to maintain my work on my device, and at the same time do everything that I need to when I'm not @ the office. The combination of functionality+life= the pearl!! 8800 is a solid piece to the BB arsenal, but again if they want to really extend there customer base; then they have no choice but to loosen up there ties a bit and hop in the sand box!!

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mp55
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey gharris07 I believe the pearl with extra style is the Cingular branded pearl. It has a lil extra white on the front extending from the bottom of the keyboard.

TY mp55 i'm guessin that no objections from the crowd means you must be correct

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

I like the size of the pearl but I was a little concerned about the sure type learning curve. I have always used a qwerty keyboard. If the 880 doesn't have a camera, which I havent been able to verify, I will swith to the pearl.
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Wendy. Might as well go with the pearl then unless you're wanting to wait for future launches and tmobile. Sorry.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I love suretype: Once you get the hang of it, it so much faster!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123