... I know there are apps out that allow you to color your pearl, but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

monKeh_ no está en línea Stack level 1

i know you can color your pearl

Advertisement

... I know there are apps out that allow you to color your pearl, but wouldn't it be awsome if you could also color your keypad? If I'm oblivious and don't know that there's a program, could smeone enlighten me? Or is this even possible?..

[monKeh_]

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: i know you can color your pearl

I used a program from handago... Colour your pearl. It was 5$

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

You can take the phone apart and manually and color the keypad leds with a sharpie. There is not an app yet that can do this if it is even possible. There is also a program that is free just search and you should come up with it the name is "Color Pearl".

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

The only way to change the color of the keypad would be to use something similar to a Sharpie to color the LED's or to replace all of the LED's with different color ones.

If you remove the trackball then you can see that there are 4 different LED's under there and the lighting programs only change which of the lights comes on, not what color light they emit. Because there are only white LED's under the keypad it would be impossible to change the color of the keys with any program.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

didn't someone here post photos of their rainbow keypad? or was that on bbforums? they used color filter gels and swatches on top of the leds