Yes... it is a good tech day today! I just picked up my new BlackBerry ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I Just Picked Up My 8120...Thanks AT&T!

Advertisement

Yes... it is a good tech day today!

I just picked up my new BlackBerry 8120 from my local AT&T store.

It's really beginning to pay off by being a regular there. I have built a good relationship with the manager and he knows how obsessed I am over anything BlackBerry. Therefore the minute they were delivered to the store, he called me and I was there in a flash.

Just 1 mile from my office I got there before they were even unpacked and entered into their inventory. What me wait? ...... no problem!

Having just arrived back at my office, with the little gem, it's on the charger now. Wanted to let you all know that they are indeed shipping to the corp stores and you may want to check your local store.

Cheers!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Can you give a little review when it's finished charging? I'm upgrading to the T-Mo 8120 in a few weeks myself.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Can you give a little review when it's finished charging? I'm upgrading to the T-Mo 8120 in a few weeks myself.
    Yes I will, and it wont' be long as the battery is nearly charged already. I'm very eager to try the Wi-Fi as I use it everywhere, everyday. It's my lifeline as I'm always on the go, and frequently meet clients at Starbucks.

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great! I am anxious to hear your review(s) also, just read a great review of the new T-Mobile 8120 in another thread. I have a Pearl 8100, but the "regional" carrier I deal with just started selling their version of an 8120. They also have their own version of the T-Mobile Hot Spot at Home thingy... very intereted in upgrading, I can do it for $149 and pass my 8100 down to my college-bound daughter. Keep the reviews coming, and thanks!