Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by dvus4ever this is a comment and is probably of no use ... ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

K-maleon no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: I just got the cingular blackberry...

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dvus4ever View Post
    this is a comment and is probably of no use ... but must be said. i am a cingular/at&t employee of 10 years. my company offers "free" products to employees. i am a sprint/nextel customer and have been for 12 years. i have 4 cell phones, 2 blackberrys and 2 wireless pc lines on my account. i pay $200 a month for unltd text and wireless access on all devices and each cell has 1500 anytime mins with free mins after 7pm. customer service has always been wonderful in the few times i've had to call them.
    cingular/at&t customer service stinks! i'm in IT but have witness the customer service first hand ... to our "civilian" and employee customers. FYI: they treat employees worse than civilians.
    sooooooo, in short, first thing you should do is find another provider.
    company employee, but consumer first.

I cannot contact you by PM, because Im a new user, but, I need request to you some help tips about obtain support from IT Office of Cingular from Argentina.
    (Im a BB 8800 from cingular, activated on my local operator, but I cannot release the old account linked with my PIN number)
    Thanks and regards!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

I have AT&T....and have been with them for over 7 years, never once had an issue with them, I have a friend who was with AT&T for about 4 years, and switched to Verizon to try and save on his monthly bill, but he's recently switched back to AT&T.

Although some people feel that certain carriers are better than others, its all the same thing, some just have better prices (as TMO has better prices than a lot of carriers), but all carriers have their good and bad...just find one you like!! I personally don't have ANY Problems with AT&T, and have yet to get bad customer service.....

abcomputin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by warhead56k View Post
    First off, I want to say I HATE the new design cingular put on the blackberry. I am seriously thinking of selling it on ebay, which is ironic since I wanted one for 3 months now. I wanted the t-mobile version, which i like the design better. DAMN YOU CINGULAR!
    I've got to ask, why did you buy it if you hate the design so much?

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Although some people feel that certain carriers are better than others, its all the same thing, some just have better prices (as TMO has better prices than a lot of carriers), but all carriers have their good and bad...just find one you like!! I personally don't have ANY Problems with AT&T, and have yet to get bad customer service.....
    agree. They are mostly the same, but T-Mobile, Verizon and Alltell are always on top of the customer satisfaction charts. (see consumer reports)

At&t is 4th with Sprint being the very last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12