Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Colininco Seidio makes several larger capacity batteries if I remember right... Can't ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: I just got my Blackberry Pearl!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Colininco
    Seidio makes several larger capacity batteries if I remember right... Can't think of their site right now, just google em!
    www.seidioonline.com

madmad100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E2AA5A

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    Yes I am experiencing this even with my slim extended battery.
    Me 2 Y is that? and mines get afull night charge every night
    Keep Ya Head Up

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

My battery life is awesome! I would consider myself a medium to heavy user, and have no complaints about the battery. I don't make or take a lot of calls, but I do use the internet and email a LOT. On a medium day I'll still have 50% or more left. On a heavy day, it's closer to 15%-20% left when I go to bed. Every once in a while, I have to do a charge during the day, but it doesn't happen often.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

How come I can't get life like that?? I have 2 extended batteries plus the OEM battery the phone came with (which I don't use anymore because it doesn't even last a full day).

I make maybe one call occasionally. I mostly surf (using Opera Mini and the BB browser) and chat on JiveTalk, BB Messenger, Yahoo, and Google Talk. I have a few friends from camp that I text regularly. I play almost all 9 of the games I have on my Pearl. I have a few other 3rd party apps I use.

If I do all of that on a normal day, starting around 8 AM to about 10 or 11 PM Central time, I have to charge my battery before I go to bed around 12 AM or later (and sometimes once during the day also).

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

I don't seem to be having that problem. I use it all day taking/making calls, browsing web, texting, chatting and emailing and by the end of the night I'm at about 20/30%. Never had to charge mid-day...but I do charge every night. Needless to say I'm happy about the battery life.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    How come I can't get life like that?? I have 2 extended batteries plus the OEM battery the phone came with (which I don't use anymore because it doesn't even last a full day).

I make maybe one call occasionally. I mostly surf (using Opera Mini and the BB browser) and chat on JiveTalk, BB Messenger, Yahoo, and Google Talk. I have a few friends from camp that I text regularly. I play almost all 9 of the games I have on my Pearl. I have a few other 3rd party apps I use.

If I do all of that on a normal day, starting around 8 AM to about 10 or 11 PM Central time, I have to charge my battery before I go to bed around 12 AM or later (and sometimes once during the day also).
    The things you use your phone for are probably the most battery draining of anything. I found when I started using Opera it took a lot bigger hit on my battery than the bb browser. Also I noticed that bb messenger was also after a long conversation. Games I'm sure will also do it but not sure cause I don't play to many on my phone but I would imagine they would.

youngva804 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FE30AB
    First of all I love this site. I've had mine for about the same time and it does the same thing, but I stay on it(browser text messaging configuring stuff) all the time. Hope there's an answer. Sorry I don't have one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12