Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, I just tried to register...it's a cool site I gues...but again---not my cuppa joe... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: i hurd this...but im here to find out the truth

Advertisement

Yeah, I just tried to register...it's a cool site I gues...but again---not my cuppa joe
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

truegovernator no está en línea Stack level 1

the picture ID app is not for blackberry. I think the N95 and some other high end nokias have something like it in addition to (my personal favorite) the business card scanner.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Yeah...friend is a complete bag of douch....I'm glad I posted this thread....he now knows the truth...he mustve misinterpreted the info cuz according to sum of you, similar apps are out there....regardless of the fact...license plate app would bring a breed of new stalkers.lol but the other app could be useful....anyways..thanx for all ya help with this....

I was just looking for a new app that would make my phone that much better.lol

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

for the license plate thing they may have something like that out for law enforcement but definitely not for the private sector, way to easy to abuse.

as for the picture encyclopedia thing, that would be awesome but even if it did exist I doubt it would be free, most likely a monthly subscription and it would be severely limited seeing as a picture can look like 1000 different things to different people.

As for RedDog187's app, it looks really kewl and I'd love to try it out, however it'll always be hit or miss when sending a message seeing as the person would have to sign up b4 being able to get their message, and alot of people are already paranoid about things like this as you can see, but all in all its a great concept.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

robeast258 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2407FECC

According to the site you get get messages via text but I am with "ItsNowOrNever" that is just crazy. Do you know how many people would get nasty messages. What will they think of next

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

It's like every other piece of technology out there. If you use it correctly it works just fine. Like blackberry tracker. Only allow certain information to certain people.

Really if someone really wanted to stalk you, by the time you find out it's a bit late. All they know is your plate number and that's all. Yes you get texts, but I'm pretty sure there's an option to turn it off.

Rawjek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    257a0eea

The lic. Plate thing is true. But! Its only avail to the police!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12