I have had my Blackberry Pearl 8100 for 8 months and for the most part ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pjsmom1014 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question I have a question!!

Advertisement

I have had my Blackberry Pearl 8100 for 8 months and for the most part I enjoy it. When I get an email or text while i am on a call I am losing my signal. Is this happening to anyone else? If it has, how can I fix this?

Thanks

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    as far as i've noticed you can not get a bb message or an email while making a call. the messages will come in after you end the call. as far as a text i have never had a problem.

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Odd that the user above me says that.I am capable of managing to talk on the phone, send Emails and send text messages while on the phone talking. I dont think I am special for that because at my job even the Verizon 8830 allowed me to do the same. I have ATT and it uses Edge.

Also that should not drop your call or allow you to use your signal. I would recommend you go to the store you got it from and show them. otherwise if you got it from you Wireless provider to go ahead and give them a call. Blackberry phones have a 1 yr warranty and the Wireless provider is to fix that.
    Last edited by azstar; 10-03-2008 at 02:47 AM. Reason: double posting