i have an 8110 for att and for the past couple of weeks when ever ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ieatcrayons923 no está en línea Stack level 2

i have a little problem

Advertisement

i have an 8110 for att and for the past couple of weeks when ever i try sending mms messages, my friend get them way later. anywhere form 30 minutes to like 4 hours later. i dont know if its the network of if its my phone. anyone know whats up?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had the problem with MMS too (Alltel) when my daughter (Sprint) sent me one and I got it over two hours later. I tend to think it's network issues. You have a little indicator to the left of the msg: check mark when it's sent from your phone. I don't think there's an indicator to show when it's delivered (like with BBM msgs..)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

animalpop no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AB300C
    it's a network thing

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have to agree its the network happens to me a lot with friends on carriers besides Alltel. Heck even got one friend who can't send to me at all because her carrier can't get an agreement with Alltel.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ieatcrayons923 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks guys

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a similar issue w/ my phone. I am ATT and my friend is Verizon. There are often times when it just seems like our networks don't want to connect. The messages won't go through at all or they go through well after I send them. It has also happened w/ calls. It's not an every time thing, but often enough that I just don't trust it anymore.