Well, not so much my Pearl as the US Army. They bumped Meg's leave back ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

I hate my Pearl today :(

Advertisement

Well, not so much my Pearl as the US Army. They bumped Meg's leave back to April 11. Dang it! And thanx to push email, I've been in a crummy mood since 7 this morning. :-<

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: I hate my Pearl today :(

keep in good spirits, at least she is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    btw no error 777 yet but i'm still tryin
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Thanks Trav. Well, gives me an extra couple weeks to paint and fix her room. She's a bit too grown-up for ballerinas now.
    Forget the 777 error. That one says contact your administrator. Work on the other one I told you about. The modem and server one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by mysmyrrh
    Well, not so much my Pearl as the US Army. They bumped Meg's leave back to April 11. Dang it! And thanx to push email, I've been in a crummy mood since 7 this morning. :-<
    Sorry to hear about the delay. I hope they stick to the April 11 date so you don't smash your Pearl!

PIN/ID
    23e4456e

See, this is where being artsy craftsy comes in handy. I have a cardboard Pearl I beat the hell out of in these instances. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I am sorry. Being in the military myself, i know how much it sucks. My mom would always get mad too---she never understood that it was all out of my hands. My choices in life were "breathe, dont breathe" and that was about all I had control of.

PIN/ID
    23e4456e

I'm mad at the Army, not her. I know she has no choice in the matter. See, on Friday it was supposed to be Mar25. Come Monday they changed their mind. Got me all worked up for naught. Put me in a good mood I haven't seen the likes of for 6 months. And today, they take it back. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E29EB7

Hang in there! Sorry to hear that its not your day today but at least she'll get here soon. Have fun killing the cardbord Pearl!

PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    I killed the cardboard one today. That's why there's no pic O the day. Too busy making a new one.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Try to keep your spirits up. My brother is in the Infantry and he's been over there 21 months and counting. They have extended him twice!! Each time it has been a decision made 5 days from when he is supposed to be coming home. It's a crappy situation but hopefully she is well and when you do get to see her it'll have all been worth it

PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Quote Originally Posted by avante
    Try to keep your spirits up. My brother is in the Infantry and he's been over there 21 months and counting. They have extended him twice!! Each time it has been a decision made 5 days from when he is supposed to be coming home. It's a crappy situation but hopefully she is well and when you do get to see her it'll have all been worth it
    thanks. This is her leave date, not end of tour date. She doesn't come back home permanently til August. Or as permanently as you can be with the Army. She's a Combat Medic, btw.