ok so after just under a month of owning an unlocked 8310, i decided to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

i had to breakdown

Advertisement

ok so after just under a month of owning an unlocked 8310, i decided to return it to att and go to tmobile and buy an 8120. i am not disappointed. the 8120 is great. the improved suretype on 4.3 is awesome and of course i love the hotspot at home feature. as soon as i got home i unlocked the vendor themes and eliminated some unecessary applications and cod files. i really like the new and updated vendor themes from o2 and orange.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by psyko825 View Post
    ok so after just under a month of owning an unlocked 8310, i decided to return it to att and go to tmobile and buy an 8120..
    ------
    Why did you migrate to T-Mobile when AT&T has the 8120?

via: Red BB 8310

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    probably hot spot @ home... AT&T doesnt offer that kind of service do they?

PIN/ID
    no they dont have that service, but i was with tmobile, just using an unlocked 8310. my mom has att and was due an upgrade but didnt want a new phone. so i used hers got the 8310, unlocked it and now have returned it

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    tmobile is a great service if they have service in your area. Funny thing is. When I had tmobile if I was in my back yard I'd have full coverage. But anywhere in my house 0 coverage. But att was my cure. Even thou there plans are more expensive I like the network better.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Cisco Kidd no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have to agre I was with t-mobile full bars out side as soon as I went in the house or office 0 bars now I'm with att and have full bars

PIN/ID
    i cant passup the service in my area for tmobile. plus having active wifi connections at home and the office really sealed the deal for me
    "CENSORED"