Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone... I have posted a few threads usually asking questions about my g'fs pearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bustinstugot no está en línea Stack level 2

I fanally got one!

Advertisement

Hello everyone... I have posted a few threads usually asking questions about my g'fs pearl. Well finally i stepped up to the plate and got a pearl of my own! ( my gf bought it for me for my bday) This phone is by far the best device i have ever used in my life! I downloaded sudoku for free at the blackberry website and its fantastic! I downloaded 2 out of the 4 themes for free! Its amazing that they just give this stuff away. I must admit that i wasn't too sure how it was going to go with the suretype qwerty keyboard but i must say i am pleasently surprised. I type faster on the phone then i do on my lap top! This experience is amazing and i am now officialy a crackberry addict and i'm enjoying every second of it. I downloaded ramble for aol and you guys gotta admit... for a free program its pretty amazing the things it can do. Is it true there is a aim program for blackberry that is coming out at the end of the year like the good talk and the yahoo messenger whcih is posted at the blackberry site already? Also i am new to blue tooth. What blue tooth head set would you guys recommend to get for the phone? And last but not least i want to get a 2 gig memory card but the phone doesn't handle it right now... even though the other os does handle it but there are a few bugs. Do you think this will be fixed and should i go for the 1 gig and be sure that it works or wait for the 2 gigs?
    Thanks alot guys! If it wasn't for this site i would have never even known about this phone. Its incredible and i love my pearl.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

Hey Man, Happy Birthday and congrats on the new Pearl. !!!!
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

bustinstugot no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks. i did have a few questions in that post but i guess nobody is paying attention to them lol

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Happy bithday, belated welcome to Pinstack, and congrats on your awesome phone !!! I sure love mine.

2Gig card: If you can hold off on using it and wait till Tmobile releases an OS update, then yes it will be working fine.

Blackberry will be coming out wiht an AIM client, but I think it's still unsure if it will be using MMS/SMS(w/e) or Data still.

If it doesnt use Data, I'd stick with IM+ or Ramble because I dont have unlimited SMS on my phone, I have unlimited data though.

Hope that clears some stuff up for ya!

~Eric

As far as bluetooth headstead, I'd go with a bluetooth headset that support Stereo, so you can listen to your media on it as well as phonecalls etc.

That's just personal opinion of course.

skip00319 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d051c6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if not I recomend any of the motorola lines. I also saw that motorola has a blue tooth speaker (I think for confrence calls, not sure though).

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Congrats, and good luck with it! Now go get some software!

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Quote Originally Posted by ericugs
    Happy bithday, belated welcome to Pinstack, and congrats on your awesome phone !!! I sure love mine.

2Gig card: If you can hold off on using it and wait till Tmobile releases an OS update, then yes it will be working fine.

Blackberry will be coming out wiht an AIM client, but I think it's still unsure if it will be using MMS/SMS(w/e) or Data still.

If it doesnt use Data, I'd stick with IM+ or Ramble because I dont have unlimited SMS on my phone, I have unlimited data though.

Hope that clears some stuff up for ya!

~Eric
    From the info that I have been privied to it will use data in a method VERY similar to BB Messenger. I have seen it in action briefly and the data arrows were blinking while it was being used.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hey brother, congratulations on your new pearl! Btw did you get my pin yet? Lol start pinning!

major2829 no está en línea Stack level 2

I use the Motorola H500 as my bluetooth headset. Works great and is pretty inexpensive.

alexslane no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey there guys I also like our friend here got one for my birthday! My wife got me mine, I will have to agree its a awesome tool. And loving this suretype, I had the same problem's I really wanted the 2 gig card. I got a 512 atm was going to wait till t mobile sort out the os update. The thing is I work for the company and to be honest you never get to hear about updates. Was also wondering is there a good msn messenger aplication for the pearl as all my contacts use that. Anyways would like to say what a great commuinty you hits got going here and look forward to hours of speaking to you.
    All the best
    Alex slane

nita no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C28F9

I hope you are absolutely loving it
    My new pin 204C28F9

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bustinstugot
    Hello everyone... I have posted a few threads usually asking questions about my g'fs pearl. Well finally i stepped up to the plate and got a pearl of my own! ( my gf bought it for me for my bday) This phone is by far the best device i have ever used in my life! I downloaded sudoku for free at the blackberry website and its fantastic! I downloaded 2 out of the 4 themes for free! Its amazing that they just give this stuff away. I must admit that i wasn't too sure how it was going to go with the suretype qwerty keyboard but i must say i am pleasently surprised. I type faster on the phone then i do on my lap top! This experience is amazing and i am now officialy a crackberry addict and i'm enjoying every second of it. I downloaded ramble for aol and you guys gotta admit... for a free program its pretty amazing the things it can do. Is it true there is a aim program for blackberry that is coming out at the end of the year like the good talk and the yahoo messenger whcih is posted at the blackberry site already? Also i am new to blue tooth. What blue tooth head set would you guys recommend to get for the phone? And last but not least i want to get a 2 gig memory card but the phone doesn't handle it right now... even though the other os does handle it but there are a few bugs. Do you think this will be fixed and should i go for the 1 gig and be sure that it works or wait for the 2 gigs?
    Thanks alot guys! If it wasn't for this site i would have never even known about this phone. Its incredible and i love my pearl.

When was your b-day? Mine was yesterday. Welcome to the addition...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

Quote Originally Posted by alexslane
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey there guys I also like our friend here got one for my birthday! My wife got me mine, I will have to agree its a awesome tool. And loving this suretype, I had the same problem's I really wanted the 2 gig card. I got a 512 atm was going to wait till t mobile sort out the os update. The thing is I work for the company and to be honest you never get to hear about updates. Was also wondering is there a good msn messenger aplication for the pearl as all my contacts use that. Anyways would like to say what a great commuinty you hits got going here and look forward to hours of speaking to you.
    All the best
    Alex slane
    Yes ALEX, I suggest you pick up IM+, some people are discouraged by the 49.99 price tag. However, If you use AIM/MSN/any other messenger pretty much, you can use IM+ to access all these, and of course they use your DATA not SMS.

http://www.shapeservices.com

Regards,

Eric

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

happy birthday and congrats on the pearl : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast