but my pearl does not let me hear the person on the other side when ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

FerNasty no está en línea Stack level 2

i doubt its fixable

Advertisement

but my pearl does not let me hear the person on the other side when im on a call.. i can only hear them if theyre on speaker..really really annoying! cant send it back since its way past its 30 days. am i screwed?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: i doubt its fixable

a few other members complained of this problem and there was no solution, they just ended up sending it back in. if i'm correct even if you are past 30 days, you should still be under the 1 year manufacturer warranty.

even if i dont have insurance? should i switch from the italy OS to the US OS before sending it back?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by FerNasty
    even if i dont have insurance? should i switch from the italy OS to the US OS before sending it back?
    manufacturer's warranty is different from optional insurance (which covers in case of item being lost/stolen/etc.). most electronics come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty saying if defective in anyway (and shown not to be cause of owner neglect) that it will be replaced for little or no charge. I'm pretty sure the pearl is one of these items. I haven't had to send back my pearl so if anyone wants to step in and verify?

yes, replace the OS to the latest release from your provider before sending it back in. also remove all 3rd party apps.

oh so im gonna call t mobile and see what they tell me. thnx blackninja... you BALLIN!!