I installed 4.5 everything about it is great! One little problem, not a big deal, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mjbrookerjr no está en línea Stack level 1

i dont get it!

Advertisement

I installed 4.5 everything about it is great! One little problem, not a big deal, my camera worked great, untill recently when I open camera its white, I can see a little bit of shapes, but it takes pics white and screen white, not to big a deal like I said, I have a nice digital camera, but I don't have it with me like my arm, like my BB. I have been running 4.5 for months, with no problems until now, any ideas, suggestions? Thanks guys!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by mjbrookerjr View Post
    I installed 4.5 everything about it is great! One little problem, not a big deal, my camera worked great, untill recently when I open camera its white, I can see a little bit of shapes, but it takes pics white and screen white, not to big a deal like I said, I have a nice digital camera, but I don't have it with me like my arm, like my BB. I have been running 4.5 for months, with no problems until now, any ideas, suggestions? Thanks guys!
    what device are you running? What network? have you tried reloading your OS? Did you drop your phone or do something which could have caused this? Which version of 4.5 are you running (I have an 8310 and I am running 4.5.147 on ATT)
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

I'm on a pearl 8100 running 4.5.0.5.2 on tmobile. They did send me a new phone due to trackball problems, that's kinds when it started. I may have to reinstall the os, which I was wanting to avoid, it took longer than I wanted it to! I didn't drop the phone, didn't know if there was a way to troubleshoot without having to reinstall

Hahahahahaha! I opened my camera, and its working fine! Oh boy I'm confused now!?