I have gone thru this site and I d/L the file but when I run ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fishguyis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2058AB73

I deleted Plazmic!!

Advertisement

I have gone thru this site and I d/L the file but when I run the Apps loader and try to load the plazmix.alx file it won't load I get a message "no additional apps were found for your device" PLZ HELP!

Thanks!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: I deleted Plazmic!!

u didn't delete plazmic, you just have to load the alx and the cod file. It says that all the time for me.

PIN/ID
    2058AB73

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    u didn't delete plazmic, you just have to load the alx and the cod file. It says that all the time for me.
    I have tried to reload them through the app. loader and I still can't get it to work. If I go to the themes in options and go to dowload, I was able to get the today plus by doing it over the air, but I wanted the Zen fire theme. I got that to install but it won't show up on the themes menu even after I pulled the battery.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Hi fishguyis,

Read over this and then try again to install the theme. The theme is fine as is your phone. Your just installing in the incorrect fashion.

http://www.mobile41.com/Help.htm

If you need additional help stop back.

PIN/ID
    2058AB73

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    Hi fishguyis,

Read over this and then try again to install the theme. The theme is fine as is your phone. Your just installing in the incorrect fashion.

http://www.mobile41.com/Help.htm

If you need additional help stop back.
    Hey srl,

Thanks ver much for the info. I tried D/L again and when I go into applications on the Pearl all the themes are there but when I go to themes in options they are not there... I have tried to find the OTA download for plazmic but can't find it... This is turning out to be way more trouble then it's worth LOL I didn't have these probs with my 7130g.

Thanks again for taking the time to help with this, I know it has to be something I am missing... but I thought I was doing everything that was on the FAQ noted above.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

If pulling the battery does not work try connecting you phone to the computer and run the desktop manager. In all the apps currently installed be certain in the desktop manager the app plazmic_theme_reader is installed and has a check mark next to it.
    Put a check mark in that one as selecting to install it or remove the check mark if need be and then re-insert the check mark so that the Desktop manager will re-install that app to the phone.

I think your just missing that theme reader file which is part of the Pearls operating system.

PIN/ID
    2058AB73

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    If pulling the battery does not work try connecting you phone to the computer and run the desktop manager. In all the apps currently installed be certain in the desktop manager the app plazmic_theme_reader is installed and has a check mark next to it.
    Put a check mark in that one as selecting to install it or remove the check mark if need be and then re-insert the check mark so that the Desktop manager will re-install that app to the phone.

I think your just missing that theme reader file which is part of the Pearls operating system.
    Ok plazmic_theme_reader is installed and checkmarked, the themes are showing up in the desktop app. program but STILL not showing up in themes on the phone.... *pulling hair out* LOL