I had it working fine for about a week or so then I decided to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ddn79 no está en línea Stack level 2

I can't get my email to work

Advertisement

I had it working fine for about a week or so then I decided to mess around with the filters and that just screwed it all up. I was trying to set it up to where when I sent a outgoing message it wouldn't show up in my inbox of the BB. After coming to the realization of no emails are showing up at all to my BB I decided to delete the filter and my emails still won't come through. I have deleted the email box and created a new one and it still won't forward the emails to my BB. There are no more filters on either the BB or my regular gmail account. Would anyone have a clue on how to solve this?

TIA

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: I can't get my email to work

Try going to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing table, open the menu and Select Register Now. Then do a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in).

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

billfluharty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2039CB5F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you may need to resend a Service Book to your bb. Create an email account and choose 'send service book'

billfluharty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2039CB5F
    You may need to send a new service book to your bb. You will find it on the bb webmail site

handofgod no está en línea Stack level 1

The gsm network has been finicky all day, may not be getting sent out as well.
    Mathew Thompson
    Hp DSO tech support
    mathewthompson@rogers.blackberry.com
    pin: 2031c5e5

I tried sending the service book and that is not working either. And I can send stuff out with the BB but just can't see anything coming in.

safah no está en línea Stack level 2

hmm. can you delete your gmail account on BIS, and set it up again? and your BB, i don't know where the rules are set - on the desktop, the device itself, or the BES for your account? if it's the desktop, delete the Research in Motion folder (i usually just rename it) and synch your BB again. For the device, i'd say erase the data on it (by going in the Backup& Restore option on your DM, and then click on advanced, select "filter", click on CLEAR)

I couldn't figure it out but I did finally get it to work again. I used the desk manager and deleted some of the settings in the Backup & Restore, reset my email and bingo. I did delete some settings but that was no big deal. I have email again on my BB.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Glad to hear you got it back up and running!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr