I`m having trouble coping my address book from my old att Pearl to my unlocked ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jhalb no está en línea Stack level 1

I cant copy my address book

Advertisement

I`m having trouble coping my address book from my old att Pearl to my unlocked (t-moble) flip. I have tried using the desktop manager and even went into the att store. I don`t want to enter all my contacts by hand. Yes , I`m lazy.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Are you getting an error message? Did you use the device switch wizard in Desktop Manager?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sync your current bb to google gmail contacts and it will save it to the google server. Then, sync your new bb to google and your bb will copy your gmail contacts from the server. This is an easy way and I've completed this process previously on 8120 and 8320s.

You will need to dl the google sync app to your bb first, then log in through the app, then sync address book. Voila, you're done. Go check your gmail contacts online if you want to verify it worked.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    i have the same problem never had it solved just had to deal with it hope you get a answer
    " B safe "

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    Sync your current bb to google gmail contacts and it will save it to the google server. Then, sync your new bb to google and your bb will copy your gmail contacts from the server. This is an easy way and I've completed this process previously on 8120 and 8320s.

You will need to dl the google sync app to your bb first, then log in through the app, then sync address book. Voila, you're done. Go check your gmail contacts online if you want to verify it worked.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

That was my suggestion as well!

David
    F'em and Feed'em Fisheads!

Twitter

crazyivan315 no está en línea Stack level 1
    In setup--> setup wizard scroll down to import sim card contacts. Is that what you want to do?

jhalb no está en línea Stack level 1
    I`ve got it working. I had the personal folder clicked under options. When I unchecked it, my address book appeared. Thanks for everybody help.