Well, to cut a long story short, whilst slightly inebriated, I decided to clean my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

beko1987 no está en línea Stack level 1

I broke my trackball - Replacement?

Advertisement

Well, to cut a long story short, whilst slightly inebriated, I decided to clean my trackball. Que me breaking it. Sadly. The outer ring, two of the clips have snapped off, so it will not hold the trackball in. So for the past week I've been having to pop the trackball back in the hole to use the phone. So now thats looking a bit scruffy. Does anyone know of a UK supplier that stock either the ring, or the ring and the trackball. If not, then I'll have to do an insurance claim, but I'm not sure if I have a valid claim as it was self inflicted, and I cant think of any way to blag it otherwise!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: I broke my trackball - Replacement?

you can try www.bbrepairshop.com

amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C

oh thats sad. a couple of days ago, i droped my phone in a parking lot, and the trackball assembly went flying, and i lost everything.so i have a big hold in the middle of my phone, and i cant really do anything with my phone now, i have a thrid party insureance through t mo for a year that covers anything, so i'm waiting for my replacement. but, this has always worked for me...i drop my phone all the time, and i dropped it in a puddle, and i set the water senors off, so my phone pretty muched stoped working..i had like a samsung, or razr or something along those lines, i called ATT and told them that my son had gotten a hold of the phone a drooled all over it, and they replaced it. maybe you can try the same thing??

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

or here it's a bit cheaper..not sure about shipping though

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-810083...ll-p-1857.html

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Quote Originally Posted by amanderbander
    oh thats sad. a couple of days ago, i droped my phone in a parking lot, and the trackball assembly went flying, and i lost everything.so i have a big hold in the middle of my phone, and i cant really do anything with my phone now, i have a thrid party insureance through t mo for a year that covers anything, so i'm waiting for my replacement. but, this has always worked for me...i drop my phone all the time, and i dropped it in a puddle, and i set the water senors off, so my phone pretty muched stoped working..i had like a samsung, or razr or something along those lines, i called ATT and told them that my son had gotten a hold of the phone a drooled all over it, and they replaced it. maybe you can try the same thing??
    Do you have the mobile solution insurance? Cuz I'm a manager there and that's how our insurance works.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm guessing its going to be azurion...

amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C

nope i have moblie solutions...so they;ll fix my phone no matter what....but the baby story i used when i had insurrance through my carries. it worked everytime.