ok so i have a one gig micro sd card and i was loadening like ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

axisemcee no está en línea Stack level 1

huge problem

Advertisement

ok so i have a one gig micro sd card and i was loadening like 4 vidoes to it....and now when i un plug it from the computer all i get is a white screen and it keeps restarting its self....so then i tried takeing the card out and it worked fine ..... is there a way i can fix this with out takeing the card out

thedevilinme no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3FCFF

Re: huge problem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~with it pluged in reformat the card and try to reload it the card might be corrupt the other thing is make sure u unplug it from ur pc right close the dm then click the safely remove hardware to disconnect it

i forgot to mention that im not useing a pc im useing a mac im useing pocketmac for blackberry

USArmyWife no está en línea Stack level 3

dont know i have a mac but never had this problem. When i add videos to my card i plug the usb cord into my phone and into the computer and on my bb it asks if i want to turn on mass storage, I hit yes and my bb shows up on my desktop. From there I double click and open it, open the videos folder and drag the videos I want into there, then eject my bb, wait a few mins for my media to show back up on the phone and watch my videos.
    I'm a Pirate Ninja !

PIN: 24082565

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Make sure you have fitted your card properly amd format the card in your BB. also check that the video files are the correct file type for your bb (avi) and are not too large for your 1Gb card.

the thing was it was working early i had no problems.....untill i tried adding more and now all i get is a white screen and it keeps restarting its selft....so i took out the memory card and it works fine....i think one of the videos on the card is corrupt or somthing

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by axisemcee
    ok so i have a one gig micro sd card and i was loadening like 4 vidoes to it....and now when i un plug it from the computer all i get is a white screen and it keeps restarting its self....so then i tried takeing the card out and it worked fine ..... is there a way i can fix this with out takeing the card out
    plugin the fone to ur mac using the usb cable. go to disk utility. hopefully ur card will show. select it and format it. should work .lemme know.

kirkcaldyj no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2060A344

If you are formating from a macintosh system please ensure you choose the open format not the mac os or os extended, the deivce will have a problem reading the card.

I had a similar issue and found that the card was corrupted, usually a complete format will solve the issue unless the card is bad..

Hope this helps