Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I have the Pearl with AT&T and am curious to see if anyone else has ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

HTML email... Who to go with??

Advertisement

I have the Pearl with AT&T and am curious to see if anyone else has tried either of the two programs available for viewing HTML emails with the Pearl specifically...

BlackBerry Smart or Empower??

If there is another program or solution I am eager to hear about it as well!!

Used one of them... How is it??

Thanks!!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: HTML email... Who to go with??

I would try them both out and see which one fits your needs better. I tried both and decided to stay with SV
    Last edited by fritter; 07-05-2007 at 07:23 PM.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

I have been using Empower, but hey I am cheap. When they originally released it the program was free and they were giving so many full licenses to Beat testers. I signed on as, hey free is free and it has been working wonderfully for me, so I have had no reason to try the other.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

I tried both and personally I love empower and always quick to respond to your questions and dilemmas cant beat customer service like that
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Empower
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

I would do as recommended and try both (although I am being hypocritical in my statement since I only tried one. ) and see which one you like. I am currently using EmPower and really enjoy it once I got past the language error (due to a missing app on my BB and not with the software). The software converts the email fast and waits for you to open it so it isn't using any processing power converting emails you will never read. The new update with the fix for the link recognition (now shows what the last part of the link is) makes it even better. EmPower's programmer is also an active member on here which I find is a bonus.

Zo

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I've been using Empower. I tested them both for a short time and I like the fact that Empower works within the BB email instead of opening a separate app. But the main reason for the decision is that Empower was free and Blackberry Smart was $25.00 and I didn't see any noticable advantage to it. I still have the info for both and may give the BB Smart another try in the future.... but I really like the fact that the Empower programmer is around on these boards and really responds quickly to any problems or suggestions!
    Last edited by gritsinct; 07-05-2007 at 07:06 PM.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by gritsinct
    I've been using Empower. I tested them both for a short time and I like the fact that Empower works within the BB email instead of opening a separate app. But the main reason for the decision is that Empower was free and Blackberry Smart was $25.00 and I didn't see any noticable advantage to it. I still have the info for both and may give the BB Smart another try in the future.... but I really like the fact that the Empower programmer is around on these boards and really responds quickly to any problems or suggestions!
    Gee, seems that great minds think alike. This is exactly what I was trying to say earlier as well (now whether it came out that way or not.).

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I am definitely going to give empower a shot!!

My one question is my version of BBstart works directly in my email browser... No seperate program. What do you mean by that??

I was on the empower site today but couldn't figure out where to download it... Can someone please help!

Thanks...

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

Go to http://www.getempower.com/emv.php on your blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome

I was on the empower site today but couldn't figure out where to download it... Can someone please help!

MY vote goes to Empower. I've been using it since the first beta. Besides being a great, cheap, functioning program the people who made the software are extremely friendly. The CS was terrific from them.

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Empower user - love it!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~once you install empower... Are there settings you can change?? Where are they?

It seems cool but having clouds on my background would annoy me if it was constantly there...

Can someone offer some advice.

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~once you install empower... Are there settings you can change?? Where are they?

It seems cool but having clouds on my background would annoy me if it was constantly there...

Can someone offer some advice.
    From the messaging hit the menu button and scroll up to empower options.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Can't beat free! I use empower. But I wonder if BB Smart is really $25 better than empower.

DesertBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Empower and if you hurry it will be free.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast