as u may know, those of you who have cingular service, in order to upgrade, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hootie311 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

how to upgrade early with cingular

Advertisement

as u may know, those of you who have cingular service, in order to upgrade, you must atleast of had service for 21 months out of your 24 month contract, or have completed one year to make certain exceptions ...but now since cingular and at&t are together, all you have to be is 6 months into your contract and you qualify to upgrade and can get pdas at the lowest prices possible....i have the number if anyone cares to give it a stab,
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: how to upgrade early with cingular

That's a pretty sweet deal! Hope all the cingular users are aware of this... Thanks for the info!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

THAT is awesome! thanks hootie!

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Where would someone go to take advantage of that? Would you go straight to Cingular, or someplace else? That sounds sweet if you could score a brand new current BB for a really good price.

silverxj no está en línea Stack level 2

is this for all cingular customers, or just those that were with att that havent fully switched over to cingular?
    please post up the details.
    thanks,
    John

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

That's great to hear. I have the Cingular pearl, but I think I might stick with it for a while (unless Cingular comes out with something like groundbreaking). I love the pearl it is a great device.

GP

PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

well what cingular is doing, to keep there customers now that they have merged with at&T is that they are sending out letters to certain ppl, saying that they can upgrade to like say the palm treo 680 for 75 bucks, when its really like 300-400 bucks even with 2 year contract, but now all u have to be is a cust for 6 months, its all about how u say it, my buddy called and told them that he wasnt interested in the treo and wanted the blackberry pearl, they sold him the pearl, with bluetooth for 175...thats not too shabby at all, and he had a year left on his 2 year contract..the number if u guys would like it is 866-514-8507, but they may as you if u received a letter in the mail about this special underground offer...lol, just say no, but you would like to see what else they have to offer...especailly pdas.......just a heads up for everyone......oh and once too many ppl find out about this number they will more than likely stop doing this , ive seen it done in the past....just call, and play dumb kinda and they will, listen...and hook you up, if u may......also, one other thing, i beleive u have to also be assigned the 39.99 unlimted pda data connect, but if u have it already then you straight if not, then u can always call cust care and have them take it off in like a week or so....it will not mess anything up...just play it cool............
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Heyy i'm going to tell me mom about this. Where does she say she got the number from? So she needs to remember to play kind of dumb. Does she ask to get a Treo? I will let you all know how it turns out if she ever gets around to calling.......

GP

PIN/ID
    23EF9D15

well just say hey i heard you guys were offering a special, on the treo, but im interested in something different perhaps....and ask about the prices for the other pdas...but they will not ask where u got the number form, if so say u got a letter in the mail, but u dont have it on you at the moment...lol.....that always works....
    fo sho!!

tha darkness.....

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Thanks for the scoop hootie311.