since, really, i have a blackberry so people think i'm at my desk, being productive, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

duganderson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EDC2D7

how to turn off auto blackberry signature

Advertisement

since, really, i have a blackberry so people think i'm at my desk, being productive, instead of on the ski lift, being productive.

thanks

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Thumbs up Re: how to turn off auto blackberry signature

I know that I had to go to my tmobile account online, and was able to change it from there.

proanim8r no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E693F2

Re: how to turn off auto blackberry signature

You need to go to your provider account online and edit the email account that you have set up for your BB. You should be able to edit your signature there.

PIN/ID
    23EDC2D7

thanks for the info. that's crazy. i had a blackberry couple years ago, it was an easy switch, in a mail item, just to to options, general email, settings, and disable sig.

so t-mobile and other providers must have a sweatheart deal with blackberry for this.

ick.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This is so easy to change. On your Blackberry, go into Messages, click the wheel, click on Options, click on Email Settings. Voila, there it is.

I have my Blackberry signature set to the same as my desktop client so people don't have to know or care where the email comes from.

PIN/ID
    23EDC2D7

not so easy as that, turns out. i don't have that as an option. are you sure you're using the 8100?

with mine, as others have indicated, you have to go to t-mobile.com and log in to your account, and look around for an option to do it there. which i did. but it's a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by bartokbatt
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This is so easy to change. On your Blackberry, go into Messages, click the wheel, click on Options, click on Email Settings. Voila, there it is.

I have my Blackberry signature set to the same as my desktop client so people don't have to know or care where the email comes from.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    No, that PP doesn't have a Pearl. I don't think he/she noticed this was a Pearl thread. There is no option on the 8100 to enable/disable signatures. You have to do it thru TMO website, as previously stated.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

JSYK: if you are on a BES, that option is there...he/she must be on a BES

elevator no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32AFBF4A

My VZ Pearl kept putting that signature on. No way to turn it off that worked. Using a pc to access BIS showed no signature selected at all. So........ I enabled signature ........hit the space bar once and saved it. The blank space created this way overrode the default Vz sig. All gone !