Hello All, I am new in blackberry developement. Please tell me how to set wallpaper ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sachinkapse no está en línea Stack level 1

How to set wallpaper on BB device?

Advertisement

Hello All,

I am new in blackberry developement. Please tell me how to set wallpaper programatically to BB device?

-Thanks in adavance.

- Sachin.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: How to set wallpaper on BB device?

ok first of all i want to say welcome to bb!!

Second, here is the solution to your problem. Go to pictures, click the trackwheel and then select Set As Home Screen Image. There you go!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

well for most BB's its the same you go to Pictures>scroll to specific picture>hit trackwheel/ball select set as homescreen background.

If you want a certain picture email it to your BB email address as an attachment and use that one, for 71xx/8100 devices size is 240x260 and for 75xx/87xx devices I bleieve its 320x240

sachinkapse no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for reply. But actually I don't want to set wallpaper from the device picture. I want to set it from my application. I have one image in my application and that image i want to set as wallpaper(home screen background) of my device.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Welcome to Pinstack.

And try what dfc420 suggested. Try to email it to yourself. And use your Blackberry Email addy to mail it to. I do this all the time. It seems to work best with actual photos. Hope this helps you out.

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Hmmmm, from your message it looks like you are developping a program and want to know how to set the background from within your program. In other words you need some help with coding. Am I correct in assuming this?
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!