Hi, im new to the BBP. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ranks no está en línea Stack level 1

How to set sound on messagess?

Advertisement

Hi, im new to the BBP. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i been playing around with the phone but i cant get it to play a sound or vibrate when i get emails or Blackberry msgs. I go to app>profiles and play around with the sittings but i cant get it, it just blinks when i get the info............ Thanks.

Dimndbk no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How to set sound on messagess?

Ranks, there are two settings. One is for in holster and one for out of holster. You need to check both. For your messages you need to check both the Level 1 messages and messages for each of your email address that you have forwarded to your BB. You also need to check and see if you have the volume on mute or not in the settings. Hope this helps.

GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this is all set up under profiles. Go to advanced and edit your current profile and save.

switu no está en línea Stack level 2

make sure under Profiles you don't have Phone Only, you can select Loud,Vibrate and then every time you make changes you have to save it,(press menu and save)
    it will work, I had same problem when I got mine BB