hi guys, ive been posting here messages for almost a week now, bear with for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shelley28 no está en línea Stack level 2

how to properly add files in my BB??

Advertisement

hi guys, ive been posting here messages for almost a week now, bear with for this is my first time to use a blackberry.

i've finally made my mobipocket reader and media manager worked! solution: reinstalling the desktop manager.

now my question is how to properly synchronised my files or transfer files to my sd card? to be honest am more on just experimenting with this thing though soemtimes it works sometimes it's not now i wanna know " does my media card has to be in mass storage mode support on or wat?"

i want to do this right so that the next time i i transfer files i will not have to experiment with all the buttons/ options i could use to make it work..

anyone here has mobipocket reader in ther BB? i have some questions on that too, i tried posting in their forum but got no reply till now...

thanks!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: how to properly add files in my BB??

Shelly, here is a thread to help you out with transferring files to your MicroSD card: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_pearl-2.html. Let us know how you make out.

shelley28 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: how to properly add files in my BB??

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Shelly, here is a thread to help you out with transferring files to your MicroSD card: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_pearl-2.html. Let us know how you make out.
    okay i'll try this one, thanks