Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

8. Images Manage and view images uploaded to your BlackBerry. This area is to store ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: How to make incoming call pics larger?

Advertisement

8. Images
    Manage and view images uploaded to your BlackBerry.
    This area is to store images that will be used for your contacts. You can also import more images from your computer, which will be explained later on. You can also view each individual image and customize the display for incoming calls. When viewing an image, the menu will give you the following options: “Change Horizontal Alignment”, “Change Vertical Alignment”, “Change Font Size” and “Change Font Color”. Changing these options will show you how and where the contact’s name and phone number will appear on the screen. Once you select one of these menu items, you can use the trackwheel or the spacebar to alter and preview the settings. To stop changing the settings, you can click the trackwheel or press enter. Another menu item available is “Update Default Settings”. Select this if you want your current alignment and font settings to be the default choice for any new images. The last option is “Hide text”. Choose this if you wish to view the images without any text. This will not affect the text that should appear during incoming phone calls. To view the text again, choose “Show text” from the menu.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

4. Using a Bluetooth Headset
    it within our software. To do this, open the
    select “Options”. Enable the option “Using
    Headset Answer Button” is available because of a limitation when
    sing our software with the headset. When you receive an incoming call and the Photo Caller ID
    is
    tioned
    To transfer an image, go to Images screen on your BlackBerry and select “Import” from the menu. Open the Windows program. In the picture window, select your image and adjust it to
    your liking. Once done, hit the “Transfer” button. Repeat the steps to upload another image. Ttransfer a ringtone, use the same steps using instead the Ringtones screen and the Ringtone Window.
    If the incoming phone call does not have animage associated to it, then you can use theFigure 4
    phone as you always have. If an image is assigned, then you will see a screen like the one in Figure 4 Clicking the trackwheel orhitting a key will remove this screen and allow you to answer or ignore the call as usual.
    When using a Bluetooth headset, you must enablemenu from the Contacts screen (first screen) and
    Bluetooth Headset”. After enabling this, two options will appear. Make sure that the “Headset”selection is your headset. The second option, “Using
    u
    screen appears, you cannot answer the call using the headset’s answer button. The first solutionto this problem is to answer the call using the BlackBerry instead of the headset. The other option is to enable the “Using Headset Answer Button” option. If your headset is on before the incoming call, your BlackBerry will display the regular Call Display screen whether a photoassigned to the caller or not (ie: you will not see a photo). This will allow you to use the headset’s answer button. If you turn on the headset during an incoming call and the Photo CallerID screen is displayed, the headset will function as it should, regardless of the option menabove.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

okay i'm up and running
    i used the windows app to resize the pics for a 71xx series blackberry
    (no direct 8100 support) while usb is plugged in...
    open the app on your blackberry. select images, then import.
    Ran into to some goofy stuff when i try and have
    the pic with no name or phone number i
    get uncaught exception evil message. so i just leave the
    name up

seems like alot of work but i guess its pretty cool to have
    your caller ID fullscreen

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

hmmmm...ok, that's a ton of work! lol!...Gonna try to OTA link though, perhaps I can get that link to work.

Is the OTA for the trial too?

acv
    acv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2054BE76

it seems like a lot of hassle for having a big picture on you caller ID, I don't think I know that many handsome people, or at least they call me often for having a big pic , and also too much money, I guess they are taking advantage because there aren't that many program writers just yet, let's give them 4-5 more years, too much I know.... I guess I'm tired.

PIN/ID

For step number 2....the one where we change the profile options to none---is this in the PHONES profile settings or the PROGRAMS profile settings? and is this for everything? Browser....messages....and all that?

PIN/ID

OK...I am bound and determined to get this. and it isn't that hard. Will this program import from the device memory or a computer?

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Has anyone found a way to do this that is less labor intensive and more importantly, less expensive?

michaelcramos no está en línea Stack level 2

i take it that you still havn't figured it out yet huh SASHA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12