Ok so i downloaded zelda from the download section here at pinkstack but how do ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

clos36 no está en línea Stack level 2

How to install zelda?

Advertisement

Ok so i downloaded zelda from the download section here at pinkstack but how do i install this file on my phone please PLEASE SOME 1 WRITE BACK

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Edit:

I see its a .jad or .jar file, you need to visit the download link for zelda with your BB browser.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    That'll work. Of course, there's a better way. Buy a Wii and then buy the new Zelda game coming out this week. That's what I'm doing!!!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    LOL lj. Or even wait for it to come out on the Gamecube, nah I probably do it your way

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hello clos36. You need to have webspace to put those files on to be able to download them to your BB.

Im not sure if there are any stackers here with webspace that would be wiling to upload them for you, but it doesnt hurt to ask.

clos36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    oh so this only works by using my bb browser what a bad one...im leaving tomorrow for vacation to central america and i plan on using a sim card from over there so i wont be using my tmobile sim card(havent activated my bb plan since im leaving theres no point until i come back)...so i doubt that i will have internet to download the game! i was wondering if there was a way to upload the game through from pc to phone?
    and yes i dot have the wii and zelda luck me right lol

i almost forgot...i just got the email with the nesemulador for my phone how do i install that? the instructions point to a bb media player so im confused