For those on O2 UK who wish to exted their incoming ringtone the following is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Mercury_UK no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204F990A

How to extend your ringtone on O2 UK

Advertisement

For those on O2 UK who wish to exted their incoming ringtone the following is the code to use-

**61*901*11*30# SND

I am advised that 30 is the maximum of seconds available but if you wish to have a shorter ringtone, adjust this figure by 5 second increments - eg for 20 seconds insert 20.

Regards,

Mercury_UK
    May those who love us, love us And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: How to extend your ringtone

cheers! that's a nice piece of info for our posters across the pond.

...i'm not really british.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

What does that do? Does it ring more times before going to and voice mail, or does it just make for a longer ringtone loop before it repeats itself? Waiting 30 seconds to leave a voice mail would be obnoxious.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

Mercury_UK no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204F990A

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt
    What does that do? Does it ring more times before going to and voice mail, or does it just make for a longer ringtone loop before it repeats itself? Waiting 30 seconds to leave a voice mail would be obnoxious.
    Just to clarify, by adjusting the code you can alter the ringtone from 5 to 30 seconds in 5 second increments before it switches to voicemail.

You do not have to have it set to 30 seconds but for some people, it may be of use to give them that little extra time to answer the phone.

Regards,

Mercury_UK
    Last edited by Mercury_UK; 03-06-2007 at 02:38 PM.
    May those who love us, love us And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping

Missfamu14 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury_UK
    For those on O2 UK who wish to exted their incoming ringtone the following is the code to use-

**61*901*11*30# SND

I am advised that 30 is the maximum of seconds available but if you wish to have a shorter ringtone, adjust this figure by 5 second increments - eg for 20 seconds insert 20.

Regards,

Mercury_UK
    Yeah, I was wonder where do you put this code at in your phone? Can you possibly give me the steps?
    Thank you!

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: How to extend your ringtone on O2 UK

Thanks for that mercury I have been pissed off having a too short ringtone for a while now.

I am overseas at the moment but will try it out soon as I get back on o2 coverage.