Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

to the recipient, it's as if it were any other SMS message... so be concious ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: How to email other phones

Advertisement

to the recipient, it's as if it were any other SMS message... so be concious of them before you go crazy with your "free texting"

jdchamp31 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A7ED37

The Best way to do it is 5555555555@teleflip.com When they reply it comes back as an email

jjj23 no está en línea Stack level 1

So if I compose a text from my blackberry push email do I get charged SMS fees? Also the receipient has to reply to the email and not the phone number for me to avoid SMS fees on the reply?

And does anyone know if this works internationally, I SMS internationally and it costs 25 cents to send or receive. Would I have to SMS out of my email or do I use 10digitnumber@carrier...?

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Remember that the 160 character limitation is also in effect, or it might either end up as multiple SMS messages or be truncated depending on how the provider has thei system se up. I say this as e-mail has no character limit, so if one was to go wild typing the message could get changed slightly when being delivered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12