Hello All, Does Any one know how to do conference call in Verizon Pearl 8130? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kenau_reveas no está en línea Stack level 2

How to do Conference Call?

Advertisement

Hello All,

Does Any one know how to do conference call in Verizon Pearl 8130? Please, teach me how to do it if it is possible.

Thank you.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by kenau_reveas View Post
    Hello All,

Does Any one know how to do conference call in Verizon Pearl 8130? Please, teach me how to do it if it is possible.

Thank you.

Place a call and once they answer the phone tell them to hold on. Click on the menu button left of the trackball/ click the green button and it will let you call the other person from address book or call log. Once the other person answers the phone, click the menu button left of the trackball and click on Conference!

Let us know if this works for you!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

kenau_reveas no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tried that. When I do that, my phones makes weird sound (like beeps) 3-4 times and then I can't hear any of those two calls. eventually, I have to hang up the phone. does this usual or am i doing something wrong here?

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by kenau_reveas View Post
    I tried that. When I do that, my phones makes weird sound (like beeps) 3-4 times and then I can't hear any of those two calls. eventually, I have to hang up the phone. does this usual or am i doing something wrong here?
    Instead of clicking the menu button, try your trackball for the menu options to...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah, that should work, let me know if that does not solve your problem so I can think of other options. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~