Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have had 2 replacement BB in about 12 months and any company that dont ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: how to buy Blackberry Pearl Insurance Plan?

Advertisement

I have had 2 replacement BB in about 12 months and any company that dont offer insurance is suspect i know phone companys dont keep blackberrys at least sprint dont so when they replace them its a new phone out the box but its bad enough loseing or breaking a cheap phone but a $400 05 $500 plus phone is unacceptable thats reason enough for me to stay where im at

http://www.gadgettrak.com/works/

Will this work for the pearl?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

seems that it's carrier based...all people i know that sign up with T-Mo...whether you're a new customer or existing one they've offered the $5.99 insurance...another reason T-Mo beats the competition...i would try going into a store and asking a service rep if you can't get insurance...9 times out of 10 they'll do what they can...and if the first person you see can't do it as for the next person in charge politely...a lot of times they just have to get permission from their manager or even dumber reasons why they say they can't do it...but a major phone company not offering insurance doesn't sound right

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I am so glad my carrier has it for the Pearl....$2.99 mo. If I loose it or give it a bath, it's covered. Shipping too!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Cingular (AT&T) definitely does not offer insurance for the Pearl.... I tried several times - both going into the store and over the phone. They will probably offer it in the future (which is what they did with the Moto Razr - couldn't insure it at first but after it became old news/less popular, then you could get insurance on it)

marshall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1AC7B

AT&T just hosed me for $100 because I dropped my BB and killed it. I was led to believe I was covered when I bought my 8700c last year. What saved me from having to drop $200 was that I'm on an unlimited plan which covers half the cost of the phone of it needs to be replaced. I also got roped into another year's contract. They are overnighting my phone as I'm typing this.

I hate AT&T!!!!

Marshall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12