Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

with more and more Personal users (non-corporate) they will initially have to raise prices in ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: How much does Internet Cost on The pearl???

Advertisement

with more and more Personal users (non-corporate) they will initially have to raise prices in order to pass along the infastructure...and since phone companies are upgrading their equipment...this too can lead to price hikes

anyone ever done a thread on what $$$ we actually pay to what services we actually get? would be interresting to see what companies are actually "cheaper" or if it's made up in other fees and costs (i.e. poor customer service, higher phone prices, etc...)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

With tmobile you get 300 text messages with the 19.99 blackberry unlimited plan. That's enough for some people.
    ]

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

well if you don't get e-mail pushed and don't text ever...now 300 phone minutes is more than enough if you get unlimited everything else and you can get the myFaves and soon the Pearl will be a hotspot phone...GO T-MO! if i didn't have a good job already i would work for T-Mo

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327
    With tmobile you get 300 text messages with the 19.99 blackberry unlimited plan. That's enough for some people.
    Where did you get that? 2 maybe 3 weeks ago I called and asked this to tmo and they said NO text is included with BB (BIS).

supersKunk no está en línea Stack level 2

im not really sure but i think i pay like close to $40 a month for unlim. internet and text.... that brings my bill to like $100 a month for just one line...

tnhl1989 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think I paid about 40 dollars for unlimited data and 1500 texts then I'm also on a family plan with 4 lines 700 mins roll over and my BB plan so total is about 130.00 or so. Is there a plan for family BB like since my bro n I have BB's. That would save some money for us to since he has a 5 dollar texting plan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12