Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I use only the timed auto password lock and not once in the five months ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: how many times has your pearl accidently calling the police!

Advertisement

I use only the timed auto password lock and not once in the five months I have had the Pearl has it done that. I carry it 9 hours a day in a pocket, no case, and never had that problem even once.

I detailed in another thread, all the steps, clicks, etc... and how almost impossible it is for this to happen by accident.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

zero.

doophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E29EB7

I have never had mine call "the man". In my pocket all day no case only key locked.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

can't say that I've had the displeasure. *shrug*

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    I personally love calling the police. "Hey, how's your night going?" No one else does? Come on!
    Hey, as long as its not on 911, you can call me at the station anytime... I dont know if we appreciate the random calls, but they're at least entertaining. I did get a call on the business line (non-911) once with a very intoxicated male asking "if we had pizza". Also, some mental health facility screwed up on their website and put our business line instead of their tel # (1 digit off), and we were getting some really funky calls....

trickynick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D2CA11

hahahah this happened to me for the first time last night. I have a 8700 and have had it for a year but i keep it on my pillow when i sleep (small substitute for the wife while she is in japan) and the police called me and woke me up and asked if everything was alright because they received an emergency call from my number. I dozed off while talking to the woman and she was like SIR ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!?! I explained to her what happened and that it was a total accident and apolgized profusely and went back to sleep. What a coincidence that i would find a thread about this hahahaha...

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

I've never had the displeasure? Hope you start using the Standbye mode if it's been a problem for you.

nendo no está en línea Stack level 1

thanx for the tip,, i dont know why theres a way to disable the funtion and no timeout keylock,, utterly ridiculous. it called out again to the police, they said they were listening on my conversation, its was hilarious cause he heard me discussing how layer cake was a much better movie than the new bond!!!!!!he told me he agrees! hah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12