Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by williamlc21 All depends on howmuch you use it. If you have bluetooth ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

seidio no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How long does your pearls battery last?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by williamlc21
    All depends on howmuch you use it. If you have bluetooth on all day it drains much faster, also if you play alot of games and use your backlight to full length. Lots of things have a big impact on battery life.
    Just an FYI - here at Seidio, we should be releasing a 3200mAh battery some time within the next 2 weeks. For power users, it should be a very useful beast.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

i guess mines really 2-3 days lol

LaZyBoYx15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30481A4C

Mines last 3-4 days. of course depending on usage.
    Love my first BlackBerry (Pearl)!
    PiN 204B103B

Vinny78 no está en línea Stack level 1

I started using my bluetooth headset on monday, I never realized how fast that drains your battery. Now I get about 3.5 to 4.5 hours on a full charge. I had to stop and buy a charger for the truck today. Now that I have that I don't think it is a big deal for me. Love the bluetooth though and the voice activation is great for me considering I drive close to 600 - 700 miles a day!

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Quote Originally Posted by sanfrancisco
    Because I have switched to no land line at home [I have cable broadband] it's essential that my battery is always fully charged, especially if there is a power outage and I have to go without charging for awhile [true, I can charge the phone in the car].

With this in mind, I keep mine hooked to a charger at all times. Have a charger in the bedroom, home computer area and office.

So my battery never gets below two bars or 80% when I am about town.

Sidenote: More and more U.S. residents are getting rid of home land lines and using wireless as the "home phone." You should try it. Once you get over the awkwardness of not having a land line [something we have had all our lives] later you don't even notice it, except for the $650 annual savings by not having a bill.

Sidenote 2: Gee, will we someday see the elimination of cable in the house? And instead everything will be done with a 1gb wireless modem contained in our Pearls?

I agree most people i know just use cellphone. Cheaper and handy.

On applications to fill I put PHONE AND FAX NUMBER same as my CELLPHONE #..

Since tmobile can receive fax message and just check your voicemail and you can PRINT it to the nearest FAX MACHINE.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

I was thinking about this and last night turned off my blinking signal indicator light. Wondering how much that will save the battery if at all. I kind of like it on so I know when I do or dont have signal. However, every 3 seconds it lit up my room while trying to go to sleep.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I turned that light off the first day I got a blackberry, on the 7105t model... As for battery life, I get about a day, maybe less. I'm a heavy user of this phone and every feature of it.

bwgregg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C26A9

I get about 3-4 days of regular use. (just emails and phone calls, no games, music, web browsing, etc.) One thing that can really help battery life, as much as everyone in these forums seems to hate it, is the auto-dim feature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12