Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

im new to the pearl so....i dragged the music into the music folder onto my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dk781 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How do you upload mp3's to the pearl?

Advertisement

im new to the pearl so....i dragged the music into the music folder onto my bb and disconnected the cable went into the music file on my bb and it does not play? Anybody out there that can help? thanks

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Do you have a memory card in your pearl? What format are the songs in that you dropped and dragged to your pearl? Are your songs in mp3 format? If not, you need to convert them to mp3 format. I have a converter that came on my pc, but some are using mp3cutter if I'm not mistaken.

The only songs that I've gotten to play are the songs that I ripped from my CDs and converted to mp3s. ITunes don't play on the pearl and in a previous post either in this thread or another, someone posted that rhapsody songs don't work on the pearl either.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yea i do have microsd and what i did was copied the music to window media player then plug my pearl into the comp then dragged the files into the music folder. Am i missing any step or what not. How would i convert it to mp3, i dont have a mp3cutter. thanks philly

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

My PC already came with such a program to change other file types to mp3. If your PC didn't, other isarea of the forum said that they used mp3 cutter. You can do a google search for such a program type to change your song file type to MP3.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pradaisgood no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the same problems as most of you. And here's what I did.

Make sure you take off any files on the memory card you haven't saved or backed up, and prepare to format the card on the phone. This will remove everything, and replace them with folders for you to sort all the videos/music/ringtones/photos that you might put on your microsd.

Put the memory card in your phone. Go to:
    Options>Advanced Options>Media Card>

In this menu you should see information about your memory card.

Make sure that the Media Card Support is On
    Mass Storage Mode Support is Off

Then, press your menu button (the one left of the trackball with the dots). And then select "Format Card".

Once that's done, it's pretty straightforward. You can either drag and drop with an external microSD card reader, or Desktop Manager should allow the Media Manager (?) to select Device Memory or Memory Card.

Good luck!

Should i leave the mass storage mode support off when all is done?

alecsz no está en línea Stack level 2

I got my 1gb memory card for under $40 at newegg.com

GrayTrain31 no está en línea Stack level 1

You can also BlueTooth songs to your Pearl, that's what I do from my computer. The way you can play only 15 seconds of a song is to either doing it in ITUNES where is confusing and you do it a round about way or I went to download.com and got "switch" You can crop a song and convert it to almost any type of fie (ie MP3). Then i BT to my phone. Switch is fairly easy to use, I only use it to crop then convert to Mp3.

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a MacBook and use PocketMac Sync Manager -included software won't run on OS X, neither will mp3 cutter. Anyone know how I can upload mp3s?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123