I have blackberry pearl and can't figure out how to tape both sides of conversation- ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jlbutch no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How do you Record Phone calls?

Advertisement

I have blackberry pearl and can't figure out how to tape both sides of conversation- I've tried using voice notes but it only tapes my side of conversation.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: How To: Record Phone calls

I don't think it's possible unless maybe there is a 3rd party app out there. Aren't there privacy laws about that???
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

it varys on state to state...and calls between states, for use in court....some states it is legal as long as you are one of the people on the conversation....i know you can buy a small recorder that attaches to the headset jack...had to do that some years ago
    ya

317a9127

fashionrider57 no está en línea Stack level 2

damnit... didn't notice pearls couldn't do this. that sucks. i remember all nextels could record conversations easily.

PremierEvent no está en línea Stack level 2

If you get a Grandcentral invite you can record phone conversations which automatically saves it online. It'll also notify both parties that it has been turned on.

organic_matter no está en línea Stack level 4

if you have a awnsering machine at the house call your self then call whoever your calling then join... your machine will now record for as long as its set to....

Re: How do you Record Phone calls?

try getjar.com

i am sure they have jar. programs that do that, saw a few that said to record phone calls. But dont know if they actually work

squidbutt no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: How do you Record Phone calls?

my friends phone can do that

jeepnh no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any update on RECORDING both sides of a telephone call?

aarontm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A407A8
    Ah...the good ol Patriot Act being enacted by everyday citizens.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by aarontm View Post
    Ah...the good ol Patriot Act being enacted by everyday citizens.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Or maybe they're being stalked or harassed and just want proof.

Or maybe they go over sales details, let the client know the next part will be recorded, then have the client repeat the details including payment to act as verbal (and recorded) contract. Two people I know do that.

Or maybe there's some other reason they want it recorded, but we'll never know since neither of us asked.

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepnh View Post
    Any update on RECORDING both sides of a telephone call?

There's a site I read about elsewhere (sorry guys, can't you give you credit like I would like to since posting your name here gets the post deleted) that supposedly will have a solution out. I say supposedly since it seems to be a suspect site. Someone had done a Whois search and it came up with the name of a guy who owns a marketing company specializing in toll-free numbers and domain names.

When I'd done a google search I found the site owned by a speculator a few years back (he bought sitenames until he could sell them for money http://www.dnforum.com/f4/24-new-reg...ad-225555.html). It seemed odd a company would go buy the rights to this name vs making their own site.

Also they've had a thing saying the product will be ready in 2-3 weeks for at least 2 weeks now (they don't list an actual date the product will be out). And for some reason the guy was on another forum mentioning his site and saying they don't normally make software, but he was missing the functionality since getting a BB and was mentioning his site on the forum to 'offset costs' (whatever the heck that means).

Check the site out if you like, but I'd avoid signing up with e-mail/phone number for the 15% off thing (did I mention it's owned by a guy who runs a marketing company? I did, huh, then I don't need to mention it's run by a guy who owns a marketing company again, do I?).

http://www.recordedcalls.com/

tanyahanns no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ktorres1120 View Post
    I don't think it's possible unless maybe there is a 3rd party app out there. Aren't there privacy laws about that???
    Well, no one has cause unsolicited recording a problem yet. That is why recording a phone call is ok. But some businesses have their 1800 number service record conversation. But the difference is that the system notices the caller.