I tried a few times using "attach file," but the file doesn't attach. TIA!... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zolte no está en línea Stack level 1

How do you email pics/videos?

Advertisement

I tried a few times using "attach file," but the file doesn't attach. TIA!

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I usually go to the file first and then select "send as email". Have you tried that route? Vids are sometimes too large to send though. I know there is a limit with the size of file you can send using your bb. TIA? This is Africa?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    I usually go to the file first and then select "send as email". Have you tried that route? Vids are sometimes too large to send though. I know there is a limit with the size of file you can send using your bb. TIA? This is Africa?
    Tried it and failed on video. The receiving email does not get the attachment, but just the language "VID 0002.3GP" for example. When I actually try to attach the file, I get a message (file will reduce) or something like that and I clicke "OK." Now, I do have a 2GB card-do I need to do anything with that? TIA (Thanks in advance)!

Is it just a small video clip you took? Or a larger vid you put on your card from an outside source? Sounds like the vid is bigger than what your provider will allow you to send. I am by no means a pro on this though so Im not for certain, but each carrier has size limitations of what you can send from your bb. I dont ever try to send videos anymore as I learned that myself a while back, but if its just a vid you took from your phone, well once the new OS comes out Im sure this will get delved into alot more with the increase of people sending vids to each other. But there is a large difference between videos your phone took that will be rather small in size, compared to ones you might have on your memory card from other sources. It really depends on the size. You might check your carriers website for file sending limitations to see if that might be the culprit.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

still working on it. went to verizon and they told me my IT needed to set MMS IT policy to "False" so that I can send MMS messages. IT told me it's already set on "False" . . . so it continues.

Cool cool...hopefully they can get you goin there!