i saw my friends black berry and i saw them all his pictures perfectly sized ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

da bbman no está en línea Stack level 2

How do you do this with pictures?

Advertisement

i saw my friends black berry and i saw them all his pictures perfectly sized and when i tried to put a picture so its exact i have to keep resizing the picture a million times....So what I'm asking is if there is an easy way to make it automatically fit on my blackberry 8100 thanks a ton!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: How do you do this with pictures?

Well you have the 8100, so if your pictures are sized to 260x240 (pixels), they'll fit perfectly on the screen.........

I'm sure paint can do this...... or Photoshop will easly do it (I use it Daily/Hourly)!!

I can re-size a pic if you'd like....you can just email it to me!! or have your friend do it

da bbman no está en línea Stack level 2

Oh can u automatically tell photoshop to change it to that size cus im too lazy too find out....sorry or i don't have it...

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Well yeah....In photoshop you open the image, go to Image>Image Size..make sure its set to pixels, and enter your desired measurements

and if you need to make your picture larger than it is, you will lose resolution

BusyME no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C7A695

Any photo editing program will resize pictures . . . it doesn't HAVE to be Photoshop.