Cant seem to view any attachments on my pearl, no option on menu to open ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cbrewitt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250444A4

how do I view attachments

Advertisement

Cant seem to view any attachments on my pearl, no option on menu to open attachments - any advise

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: how do I view attachments

Are you talking about attachments sent to you via email? When viewing the email, hit down on the Pearl once and it will open an option menu. You should see, "Open Attachment" on that menu. Hope this helps.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: how do I view attachments

cbrewitt, Welcome to PinStack.

First, you need to scroll to where it says attachment at the bottom of the email, and place the cursor on the file Name and Open the Menu. If that doesn't work, it may be an unsupported file type.

You also need to make sure you have the Blackberry Attachment Service installed on the Pearl. Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications and look for this entry. If it is not there you need to install it using Application Loader in Desktop Manager. And You need to have your current BB OS installed on the PC to do this. Just make sure the box for BlackBerry Attachment Service has a check mark in it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles