Can someone please help I am not that good with my bb but I wanna ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

annpar67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEC422

How do i use my BB pearl as a modem?

Advertisement

Can someone please help I am not that good with my bb but I wanna use my bb as a modem on my desktop. I understand once I connect the usb to my desktop I switch the bb to modem. How? I do have the unlimited data plan can someone please help Ann

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hi annpar67, welcome to pinstack. Look above your post and you will see content alert: similar threads. Check there to see if it answers your question. Also take a look here at the BB Pearl Forum... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...00/index2.html

ernestdefoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218D1F76
    Yeah it is actually very easy.....you just have to remember to have Desktop Manager open when trying to connect.

PIN/ID
    23DEC422
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks! I'm still a Lil confused I have. DM open and when I click into my IE on my desktop I still get no connection can u please help me though this thank u so much!

vidals no está en línea Stack level 2
    search for mobishark and buy it. I was in KC for a few days on my sisters farm and got excellent reception via my phone using tmo. Mobishark was easy to use and install. (ensure the APN is set to wap.voicestream.com under options > advanced > tcp (leave username and password empty!)

PIN/ID
    23DEC422
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks guys I got it. I called tmo bb
    Works like a charm!