So I just got my first Blackberry and I am trying to sync with my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zincer no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I sync w/outlook?

Advertisement

So I just got my first Blackberry and I am trying to sync with my outlook calendar and I am having a hard time. I intalled the disk at work but all it does when I try to sync using the desktop manager is say its going to sync my personal phone numbers to my outlook contacts. Please help me!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: How do I sync w/outlook?

Hi welcome to the stacks. So let me make sure i understand here, the only thing it does sync is contacs and you want to do more like calander, tasks, memos. Do i have that right?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Do you have full Outlook or just Outlook Express. I think Express only has the Email part.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Ok I will assume I am correct in the assumption. As BenMarvin said it should be done with outlook, not outlook express. Open the DM and select the synchronize option. Make sure synchronize orginizer data is checked and then select the configuration tab. Select configure synch. Put a check mark in the item you would like to synch, select choose and select microsoft office outlook. Make sure it is set to synchronize with an arrow going each way as an indication. Hit ok, select the synch tab and select synchronize now.