I also have a question. I dont know how weird this is. I just purchased ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

How do I sell my BB?

Advertisement

I also have a question. I dont know how weird this is. I just purchased a Bb Pearl 8100 through T-Mobile almost a month ago and unlocked it. The phone I really want is the titanium curve. I want to sell it and purchase the curve. Whats the best way to sell it? Is the phone worth more unlocked? Can someone point me in the right direction? Any advice? Any comments? Anything? Thanks in advance.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: How do I sell my BB?

www.craigslist.com

is a free local ad site, but i sold my 8800 7 minutes after posting it for sale. cash in hand 40 minutes later. also sold my digi camera in 14 minutes and my dads trailor in 1/2 hour

for your safety though, make sure you bring a strong dude with you (i would go with you but ya ) and make the transaction in public..

PIN/ID
    Posted

Oh Yeah, I didnt think of Craigslist. Now I gotta advertise for a big and strong security guard. LOL

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

hey if you lived near detroit i'd be your man. its boring being laid off for the winter months

good luck on selling your bb!

techiegirl1965 no está en línea Stack level 2

i recently went back to my pearl after buying a titanium 8320 curve...i took it back! wifi wouldnt work in my home, and the only suggestion i got was buying a t mobile router just for the phone...how silly.. I actually type faster on the pearl! full keyboard yes..but tiny little keys..lol..everytime i tried to load even the smallest application..it would come up insufficient memory space...and last even though you have a larger screen..movies still come up the same size as it does on the blackberry...I used 3gp videos..but maybe it will be your dream phone..lol
    as for selling...get the unlock code from t mobile...and it will walk you through it...
    and then go to options...advanced...security....and wipe handheld to clear your info...
    make sure you back it all up on the computer first though with your desktop manager...for adresses etc...good luck.........

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I also suggest craigslist. Do the transaction in a public place like Starbucks. Only accept cash & ask your bank, they will give you a marker pen to insure the bills are not counterfit. Cashiers checks or money orders are no longer safe.

Good Luck.
    ~via Red BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Posted

You know, Techiegirl just made me realize that maybe I should just stick with what I've got. I've already unlocked it. The pearl has been good to me in the short time i've owned it. I just love all things BIG. Truth is, bigger isnt always better. I wanted the Palm Treo soooooooooooooooo badly but T-Mobile never offered them. Then I heard that people were unhappy with them.

Hey Archer, thanks for the transaction tips. But you know what. Im gonna keep the pearl.

Hey Glehman, whats going on with you in Detroit. What kind of work do you do? Sorry you got laid off. That always sucks. Come to Los Angeles, find a job in I.T. or something. It'll make you feel better.
    Last edited by grapemist; 01-25-2008 at 08:40 PM.