I set up my Pearl to get Gmail and work emails over the internet. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MRSGOLABONTE no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I remove email reconciliation?

Advertisement

I set up my Pearl to get Gmail and work emails over the internet. I remember putting in my OWA info since our company doesn't have BB Server stuff. I set up Gmail at the same time, but not using Gmail's application. I found out today that I could download Gmail's application from their website, and I'd prefer to use that instead of the other method, because it's just draining my battery too quickly. Here's the embarassing part, I don't remember how I set it up to know how to undo it.

I tried to delete the Service Book for the Gmail account, but messages still came through. I don't have the BB Server functionality, so the only options I have under Options - Email Settings is to Confirm Delivery, Confirm Read and Send Read Receipts, but not to disable receiving emails. If I click on Folder Redirection, I only get my work account and not my Gmail account.

Sorry I'm such a blonde and don't remember how I created this problem to undo it. Any help y'all can provide? Also, if I undo receiving Gmail in this manner [I get a ton of emails a day] but still leave it to receive my work emails [only a handfull a day], will it still suck up my battery all day long?

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: How do I remove email reconciliation?

do you have options -> email reconciliation ? (bellow email settings)?

You'll have to login to your carrier.blackberry.com site and remove the forwarding there.
    for my carrier its: trigcom.blackberry.com

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

^^ yep...log in to your BIS account, where you actually set up the email (maybe you did it by way of the 'setup personal email' icon on the bb...either way, you need to log in to that and delete the entry for the gmail account.

MRSGOLABONTE no está en línea Stack level 1

Dude, I love you! That solved it. Thanks!