my SD card? I upgraded my OS to 4.5 with my sd card in there ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ellymay5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question how do I reformat

Advertisement

my SD card? I upgraded my OS to 4.5 with my sd card in there which I prob shouldn't have done and now if I have it in there it constantly reboots itself even though the card is fine it works in my hubbys phone but it messes with mine now so I was wondering if there was a way to reformat it or whatever and see if that'll work.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can reformat right on your BB by going to Options/Media Card/Menu/Format Card

Hope that works for ya, it should
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    First do a back up of your phone. Next save all your stuff from your card to a safe folder on your pc. Stick the card back in your phone, go to options, media card, push your menu button (bb button left of tb), and click format. That should do the trick. Then put all your stuff back on your card from your pc and you'll be good to go.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You can reformat right on your BB by going to Options/Media Card/Menu/Format Card

Hope that works for ya, it should
    You're following me around aren't you. Its like my own guardian pinstack angel
    Last edited by azstar; 01-25-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: oops clicked edit insted of quote :p

Be selective about what files from your card you put back if you decide to save them. Some of those files are probably what's causing the reboot problem. See this thread.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    You're following me around aren't you. Its like my own guardian pinstack angel

I posted first, so I guess you're following me
    Twitter? My Apps List

ellymay5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    well all the files that are on it right now have been on it since before I updated the OS and I will try but last night when I was trying to do it that way I couldn't even get the phone on it was literally just reboot reboot it would never come on