My former phone was a TREO. When I had an appointment and clients wanted to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MunnyGuy no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I duplicate an appointment...

Advertisement

My former phone was a TREO. When I had an appointment and clients wanted to meet again, I could just copy and paste the appointment into the next day. I have been playing around with my PEARL and haven't figured out the way to do this. I know how to copy and paste the Subject or Location.... Just not the entire appointment. Sorry for the NOOB question.

rainydayz no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: How do I duplicate an appointment...

I put the schedule for my TV shows in my calendar...I know it's weird...but in your calendar there is a place that says "recurrence" and you can set the same appointment for a different time in addition to the time you already have.

Hope that helps. This is my first BB too and I am definitely no expert.

It is whatever I say it is...

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by rainydayz View Post
    I put the schedule for my TV shows in my calendar...I know it's weird...but in your calendar there is a place that says "recurrence" and you can set the same appointment for a different time in addition to the time you already have.

Hope that helps. This is my first BB too and I am definitely no expert.

true but it only offers Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly. If you select Daily you have to count out how many days away the next occurrence would be to put into the "every...." field. It works but just easier to create a new entry if it's just every-so-often. (like the start date for my college semesters)

MunnyGuy no está en línea Stack level 1

Exaclty RECURRING appointment is not really what I am looking for (thanks anyway )

There should be some shortcut to say " OK we met today and I will see ya sametime next Monday". I cannot just change the date and time of the Original appointment either as I trac all my activity and have to leave the oriuginal appointment alone.