I went to the BB Messenger and added a contact's pin number and they never ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ashapps no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I add contacts for BB Messenger?

Advertisement

I went to the BB Messenger and added a contact's pin number and they never got the request for add and they have been on my "pending contacts" for 3 days. How do I get them officially on my contacts and out of the "pending"? By the way, the same thing happened when they tried to add me to thier contacts (she has a BB Curve). I never got a request.

Anyone else have this problem? How do I solve this? Thanks!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    highlight and click the "pending contact" (you should see their pin number, click that) and then click accept.

Or if you want to do the adding, go to BBM>menu key>add contact>scroll all the way up your contacts list>menu key>use once>PIN>enter their pin.

YOu may also have an option to just enter their pin once you click "add contact"...I'm not sure how the flip works.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~make sure you add by pin not email. For some reason my 8830 defaults to email, so I have to click the Blackberry Button then goti "Use Once" then "Request by PIN".

ashapps no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do I need the data plan in order to use BB Messenger? Maybe that's the problem?

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Quote Originally Posted by ashapps View Post
    Do I need the data plan in order to use BB Messenger? Maybe that's the problem?
    Yes you do
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

sarge_44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey all, I have tried to add a pin by doing the use once option and it still does not work...