1. Download and install ringtones and themes...(to what directory do I d/l them so I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aclayman93 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How do I?

Advertisement

1. Download and install ringtones and themes...(to what directory do I d/l them so I can access later)?

2. How do I enable my browser? Right now it just goes to my e-mail settings.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan with your carrier? If not you will have to download the themes/ringtones to your PC then move them over with Desktop manager.
    www.bbenriched.com - Unlocks and Parts

Yes, I do have a data plan...paying an additional $30 for it every month... So, how do I do it? Thanks so much for your quick reply.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    What does your device say for the connection, in the top banner? Does it say 1XEV all caps? Go into options > advanced > host routing table > menu > register now as well. Then go into options > advanced > service books > and make sure you have your browser service books. If you dont, then go to your carrier BIS site and login, and resend service books.
    www.bbenriched.com - Unlocks and Parts

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by aclayman93 View Post
    1. Download and install ringtones and themes...(to what directory do I d/l them so I can access later)?

2. How do I enable my browser? Right now it just goes to my e-mail settings.
    1. You can install Themes and Ringtones (2) diff ways
    a. you can OTA (Over the Air) download them from your fav ringto and theme sites
    b. you can load themes via the desktop manager if you have the .alx file for said theme
    c. you can load ringtones via the DM if you use the Roxio media manager installed on your PC.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

still nothing...

Thanks for your continued help.

I see 1XEV at the top right hand side. My service books are there for the browser. I went in and registered again for at the host thingy, and for a few minutes, it said "1X" on the top right hand side but now is back to 1XEV. When I click on browser, under "services" it only lists "e-mail accounts"......I am getting kind of frustrated here.

Any help you can provide would be great. I can't do ANYthing re": ringtones or anything until I can get online. ARGH!

Now, after a sufficient amount of $#%$-ing around with this thing, I cna no longer send or get e-mail messages. Should I start crying yet?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Have you tried re-registering your HRT (host routing table) and resending service books as suggested above via your BIS carrier site?