Hi people I got this little issue ive sent up my e-mails for sending and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gadget_08 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question How do I or can i seperate my emails from my sms inbox

Advertisement

Hi people

I got this little issue ive sent up my e-mails for sending and receiving and its working fine however i find that my emails would show up in my sms inbox as well as the email folder which just dulicates each e-mail i receive and when i go to delete the email it whipes it off both my sms inbox and e-mail inbox.

Is there a way I can keep these two seperate??????
    PIN: 2516DE3E

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes, while in messages go to menu/options/general options/scroll down to sms and email inboxes and change to separate.

Your emails will still show up in both your main messages folder and your folder for that specific email address. That way if you have several email addresses set up on the BB, you only need to check 1 message folder. You could hide the one you don't think you will use.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you do not see this option you will need to update your blackberry OS.

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Email

Regarding this.... Is there a way to set it up so that you do not get notified in both places. For example : if I get an email on my verizon email, can I set it up so that it would not also show up in the messages in box along with the verizon box?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nope, the only thing you can do is hide the one you don't want to use. When you delete messages in one they get deleted in both, so its just a matter of preference which one you use..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Gadget_08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks people for your help however after looking as your solutions I cannot find this part menu/options/general options/scroll down to sms and email inboxes and change to separate.
    does this mean i need to update your blackberry OS?
    PIN: 2516DE3E

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Are you looking in your messages folder? You have to start there.

Otherwise I would download and install the newest OS for your BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr