I want to put the new zelda beta 3 version game on my blackberry pearl, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

corvair no está en línea Stack level 1

how do a load a *.jar

Advertisement

I want to put the new zelda beta 3 version game on my blackberry pearl, but I have no clue what to do with a .jar file, could someone give some good step by step instruct for dummies like me?

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    put it on your memory card, go to media, hit the blackberry button(the one with all the dots) click on Explore, find your file and click on it. that should do it. .jar files are meant to be OTA downloads, but if you already have it on your comp, the above should work.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Here is a full thread including clarification http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com....php?t=52928#2

corvair no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have no blackberry data plan or really any internet plan right now, so I do I do all of this with my comp?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvair View Post
    I have no blackberry data plan or really any internet plan right now, so I do I do all of this with my comp?
    Please read the complete thread I already sent to you, everyone can easily follow those directions. It says OTA not required.