Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

njzfinest101 Cingular will provide you with the info over the phone & walk you thru ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

paskalz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    213b9538

Re: How can I unlock my BB 8100 from T-mobile

Advertisement

njzfinest101 Cingular will provide you with the info over the phone & walk you thru it versus Tmobile emailing the information. I recently switched carriers & that has been my experience

Rcbjr Thank you for the welcome..you guys got me addicted!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by mickyhans
    Hi
    Am new to this,i just got my BB 8100 and am realy loving it.Am in UK and wondering how to unlock my BB so i can used other networks sim card.Any help,please.
    Hi Micky

I'm in the same boat and called T-Mobile UK: eventually they told me that I would need to write in to a particular department (I'm working in Kenya and don't have details with me) explaining what I want quoting the PIN and IMEI number and enclosing a cheque for Ł15. It will take 28 working days, apparently. Judging by other posts I've seen, T-Mobile UK are nowhere near as helpful as in US.

I also tried contacting places in UK that do unlocking but got no joy there either: they say the phone is too new for their software and unlocking is not reliable - yet.

There is www.gsmphonesource.com: they have confirmed they can do it but they are pricey ($125), but judging by the reviews and recommendations in other posts, they do seem to be very reliable. You don't want to get it wrong and end up with a useless piece of plastic! I've given this a go and am waiting for the code.

Let me know how you get on with this - I'll do likewise.

Good luck

petya86 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have BB 8100 from ebay and it is locked.i dont use T-mobile.i am not from the usa.could somebody tell me how to unlock it without paying anything?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

good luck...if you want to get it unlocked your going to have to find someone that has the carrier in which it is intended for and then contact their customer service department just to see if they will help you out, other than that, I dont know
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12